Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fly, butterfly, fly

Yesterday we only spent a short time at the beach instead we decided to spend some time at butterfly resort. Big misjudgement on my part because who knew that would be in a green house. Oh well it was still pretty cool. We saw a bunch of butterflies up close.





Today we stayed in the pool until our fingers were like prunes. I think Anna is really getting the idea of potty training because she tells me when it is time to go and wants out of the pool. I take no credit for the training at all this is all her. Jimmy is quite happy that the potty training is going so well because on more then one occasion Anna has had on a dress with bloomers or a bathing suit and hopped off his lap to tell me she has to go pee-pee.

Now that the rain has stopped we are going to go back to the beach.

3 comments:

Jane and Jim said...

AWESOME pics!!!
Looks like you're having a ball!

junglemama said...

Yeah for water fun! My kids fingers get like prunes just from the bath!

Deb said...

That's great about the potty training. I'm about to start with Isabel. I think she'll catch on quickly.