Saturday, April 2, 2011

Prayers answered!!!

I while back I everyone to pray for a little boy in Russia. Anton was in need of a forever family. I am happy to say that today there is a family waiting to visit with him and become his forever parents. Thank you all who said a quick prayer for this little guy.

Here is Anton's Reese's Rainbow page

Here is the link I found to the perspective adoptive parents for Anton.

I am not sure what made me look at his profile today but I am so relieved to know that very soon he may have a Mommy and Daddy to how him.

I had intended on writing yesterday but we had a family situation that needed my complete attention. Gerard, Anna, my Mother and I are all okay. Please say a prayer for one of my other close family members who needs strength and guidance today.

3 comments:

JennStar said...

praying now!

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

Prayers being said.

Melissa said...

That's great news. Hope they get there soon.
Melissa