Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring clean up has begun

In the past the gardening was my love. After I broke my arm I just do not have the same strength in it to be able to pull and tug at plants and weeks. I feel so fortunate that Gerard likes the yard to look clean and neat because for the past two years he has done pretty much all the yard work.

We have big plans for the yard that will probably span over the next 2 years. Gerard's first point of order is to remove my grasses style bushes. He is so orderly and they drive him crazy that each are not the same and that he can not shape them...sigh I guess if the yard work is his new job then I guess he should get a choice as to what is in the yard.

In true Anna fashion she saw him out in the yard raking the leaves and she was in a panic to get to him as well as the leaves. As children Gerard and I both remember digging in the dirt and climbing trees. I find it a amazing how Anna likes to do many of he same things that we liked to do as children. How about some pictures?



2 comments:

Ms. Elaine said...

she is such a doll!

Carolynn and Steve said...

She is such a cutie and you can just tell how much fun she is having! Good luck with the yard plans!