Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Isn't He cute?

I have had the sheer pleasure of being able to watch Hans grow up from birth. I am lucky because Anna and Hans LOVE to be together. Both Hans and Anna ask for each other and want to play in the same room but not quite together yet. They are mostly parrallel playing which is so nice to see. Whether or not my niece Jaime knows it seeing Hans grow up has been amazing. Hans is now the same age as Anna was when she first came home. Each time he hits an age that I could relate back to being with Anna I marval at how smart, fun and secure he is knowing that he has both his parents who are such wonderful influences in his life. Hans has learned so much from Anna and she from him. His language has started to explode. I love that he comes to my opens the refridgirator and hugs the bottle of Kefir. I love the way he runs, trips, falls and hops back up to do it all over again. Hans at Anna's second birthday 22 months old

2 comments:

Melissa said...

He's adorable. And look at the difference in both Hans and Anna. Wow!
Melissa

Scott said...

Very cute. The second picture of Hans holding the book up is a really great shot! His big blue eyes really shine. Great photo!