Sunday, October 17, 2010

Let me bore you...

as usual with some pictures. I am not sure about you but when I think about different times in my life certain pictures are what pop into my mind from those events. I can say that no statement is more true when I think about things I have done with Anna. Back when I started this blog I actually did not own a camera. I had stopped allowing people to take pictures of me. I am pretty much the only one who is allowed to take pictures of Mr. Wilson and that is because I do not share them publically. I do hope that one day I will be able to talk him into a picture for the blog, maybe one that is only public for a 24 hour period so somthing like that.

One the best times I had when Anna was first home was when we took her pumpkin picking last year. Although there were no pumpkins the time spent with her exploring the fields was amazing. I also got some really cool pictures that day that I still love.

Saturday we decided that pumpkin picking was on the agenda. We packed the car and met up with Me-Me, Hans and my sister Julie and drove to our favorite farm, Johnson's Farm. This is where we went this past spring and love it. So without further interruption how about some then and now pictures.

Then


I knew posted this picture from above because there was dirt on her face but this one remains one of my favorites inspite of the dirt.







Now











7 comments:

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

Her facial expressions have matured, yet softened. She has grown into an even more beautiful little girl!! You all are doing it right. . .and it shows.

Melissa said...

What a cutie! She has certainly changed over the year. And I agree, her face shows she is having tons of fun and definitely the love shows.
Melissa

Anonymous said...

beautiful!! Especially the ones with her low in the grass!! She has gone from a baby to a girl in one year!!

Janet said...

I am not bored! Just love seeing pictures of your little pumpkin! Anna is so very beautiful! You can bore me any time! (: Janet

The Robins' Nest said...

I am amazed you did not own a camera before Anna, because you take some beautiful pictures of her. I love the one from pumpkin picking this year with her in the grass. Great angle!

Jenny said...

Joy,
OMW! We, too, LOVE Johnson's Farm, especially Ryan and Lukey! We were just there Oct. 10th :) It's such a small world!!! BTW what a beautiful little girl, so precious :)

HUGS,
Jenny

Mallikarjuna said...

I like your nursing work too but I haven't studied it too and I respect nursing work and workers.right now I am Indian semi-unemployed person who is in search of opportunity all over the globe