Sunday, October 5, 2008

What a Deal!

Okay I have been passing the time at Target. I have been frequenting the clearance racks and I found such cute things. Not to sound crazy but we got our Target so I guess I am still in love with the idea of having one so close by. I found 2 large bottles of Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo for 1.34 usually this sells for 2.79 per bottle. Into the Rubbermaid bin it goes. I love to plan ahead and I hate to run out of things.

Oh the other great purchase is an adorable little bathing suit with a rash guard and matching hat. Guess how much I paid for everything Come on just guess okay you were right 3.73 so I got 2 different ones. Here they are!


8 comments:

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Very cute swim outfits and it sounds like you got some great deals! I go to Target a lot too! They have great baby stuff! I hope you had a good weekend!

Kevin T. said...

Those outfts are adorable! Wow - Those ARE great deals - I have to check out Target's baby dept!

JenMac said...

Great deals! I love the "super sales" you can get at Target. It is also great to read positive posts from a "PAP". It will happen... it will happen... it will happen...

Becky and Keith said...

GREAT deals! I love target - it sucks me in each time I go there. No such thing as walking in there for one thing!

Carey and Norman said...

Cute clothes and great prices too. Looks like you are the kind of shopper I try to be. End of the year clearances are great. Especially remember this when buying church/holiday attire.

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

Fantastic! I love Target. . .shoes are really inexpensive and when you go from a size 5 to a size 8 wide within six months, it is definitely in your best interest to NOT pay a lot! They have cute sneakers for $10 bucks. Enjoy! Oh and check out the specials on Mr. Bubble Bubble Bath. . .Aidan loves that stuff!

Troy and Rachel said...

What a deal!! Those are completely adorable! I'm glad you got a numbers update from your agency. I work well with numbers also! Hope they keep up the good communication.

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

CUTE!!!! Jim threatens to "cancel my Target membership" every week! I love that place. :)