Saturday, October 25, 2008

Today is Truly a Wonderful Day!

Okay I just woke up. Yes it is almost dinner time for most of you but I am just starting my day. Last week I sent off some documents to Trenton, NJ for for the apostilles on the documents to update my dossier. Not until I got home from the Post Office did I realize that I forgot to get the infamous tracking ticket.

Honestly it never even crossed my mind. So here was the dilemma all of my precious documents sent in the mail with no record. For those of you who have been following for a long time you might remember when I sent the I-600 form into the US government and I LOST the tracking receipt. Wow was I worried then. Okay back to now.

I was not worried this time. This feeling is hard to explain. I was so not worried that I did not even think to mention it until today. I had sent a check in with the documents so I thought I will just keep checking the bank to see if they cashed the check. That is as good as a tracking ticket right! Well maybe not! So of course the first thing I did this morning I mean this afternoon is to check to see if the State of NJ cashed my check. I thought is was a long shot that they would have already cashed the check but a girl can dream, right.

So you think that I am going to say that they cashed the check well the answer is NO!
So I walked to the mailbox reluctantly only to see if there are any good sale fliers and what did I find WELL THIS!



HERE ARE THE DOCUMENTS! YES WITH THE APOSTILLES!

I think I can explain how this happened. I trusted in God to take care of everything and he did!

13 comments:

ana said...

Congratulations on getting those apostilles! It's a wonderful feeling when those arrive!

Carolynn and Steve said...

Yahoo! God is Good! So glad that the apostilles got there safe and sound!

Jane and Jim said...

Congrats! I thought this was going to be "the" post... still waiting to hear your great news.... I'm thinking about you even if I don't have too much time to read blogs these days!
Jane

Troy and Rachel said...

Aren't apostilles the most annoying, yet beautiful things in the world!!! I'm glad they came back and that you didn't spend any undue time worrying about them!

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Awesome! God is amazing, isn't He? What a great feeling to have those in your mailbox! I hope you all hear something soon. I know you said there is a chance it could happen before the holidays, and I can't wait to see that you have gotten the call!

Christen L said...

WOOHOO! CONGRATS!!!!

Carey and Norman said...

Whew, what a relief. I think we've all been through this at some point in the paperwork stage of the process. So glad yours found their way back to you safely!

Anonymous said...

glad those made it to you safe and sound!!

jaimejaimelynnlynn said...

Congradulations on getting all the apostilles!!

Roger and Joanne said...

So they still didn't cash the check...but you got your docs? Yeah!! They are gold aren't they?

Congrats!

-Joanne

Kevin T. said...

Yay!! That is great they all came back apostilled!! You must have been so relieved!

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

Your apostilles looked beautiful! So did your quilting and crochet work. You are a blessed lady!

Deb said...

Awesome!