Tuesday, May 27, 2008

School is Back in Session

My three week break is now over. I am back in school. I think the break did me some good. After this class I will only have one more to go and that BSN is mine!! Yeah for me. I think I will take the last class right after this one. So you ask what does that mean for everyone who has a blog that I read?? Good question. That means I will be blog stalking frequently.

Since I go to school online I like to decompress a little every now and again by reading up on my blogger friends. This is much cheaper then shopping on Ebay like I used to do. So gear up everyone I would like to see plenty of pictures and read lots of posts. Okay I know that sounds a bit demanding especially since most of you are newly home with your little ones. Really I am just kidding.

I had hoped to post some new pictures of Dottie taken by my new camera but I want to read the directions over carefully. So that I know just exactly what I am doing. Plus I did purchase the print shop programs so I hope to put a little something together.

In other exciting non-adoption news I just turned off my heat last week and today we needed the A/C. Sorry Gerard you will have to just sweat it out. Signing out for now!

5 comments:

Deb said...

Congratz on school almost being done.

Oh my, we've had our AC on since February! That's TX for you.

Janine said...

Yeah!! You are so close to being done!! My early congratulations on your degree..that is hard to do, go to school and work! You will feel so good to have this completed and more time to relax and enjoy your child.

Kevin T. said...

Hi Joy,
That is great that school is almost over!
We are putting our a/c's in today. I can't believe we had the heat on just last week - It was really cold here in CT! Good luck with your class!...Teresa

PattiL said...

Hey, I'm from Waretown, NJ And moved to SC. After 2 twin losses, we are adoption from Russia as well. Here is my site www.leskosadoptionjourney.blogspot.com

Im now in preperation of our Dossier. So heres to our little ones waiting on us!

Patti

Christen L said...

Good luck in school and YAY for almost being done! That's great timing :)