Monday, May 5, 2008

Dottie's Ultrasound is Scheduled

Well the doctor's office called today and Dottie's Ultrasound is scheduled for tomorrow at 2 pm. She has to be NPO or nothing by mouth until after the scan. I should have the results about 24 hours later.

Now on to why I think I may be crazy. Yesterday and today she is back to her old self. I can only hope and pray that this is not my imagination.

I spent the day cleaning the garage WOW did I have a ton of stuff. Well Gerard put up new cabinets so that we can get all the chemicals up and out of reach of little hands. Some days I just feel like I get so much done then there are other days well that I get nothing done.

I handed in my last assignment for this class. I have decided to take a break for the next 3 weeks so that I can get some of the things that I wanted to get done actually done. I think the break will due me good. I will only have 2 more classes then I am done.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Joy, I hope everything is fine with Dottie. I know how much she means to you. Please keep us posted on what the vet says.

Melissa said...

Bless your heart. This is a lot to go through; I cannot fathom what a wreck I would be while waiting...but I am hoping that all will be fine!! Big ((hugs)) to you!

Kevin T. said...

Joy,
I pray that all is well with Dottie. I know this must be so hard! I am glad that she is acting like her old self - That is such a good sign! Prayers are with you guys...Teresa