Sunday, May 29, 2011

Yup still here

Has it really almost been a week? I feel like so much has happened. Gerard had anoher kidney stone which he passed while giving his urine sample. I am sure you are all glad that you know that...right?

This felt like this was my first real week of being back to work and going to school. I am so glad that I had scheduled the time off that I did because I was able to get used to being back in school without having to worry about work too. I have a little bit of a system now so I hope things will get easier.

One benefit of having an office in the laundry room is you never have dirty laundry. I use that as my stretch time. I can not believe how much I love my new office.

Anna went to a birthday party at a bouncy place. I walked in to find one of my dear friends from work there, yup if was her niece, who knew. We had a great time. Anna had a hard time at first getting over the wall so yup you will see pictures of me and my shocking white legs going over the wall.

My one sister is in town who I have not seen since November of 2009. She is an over he road truck driver so she can be anywhere on anyday. She is taking a small vacation for the next couple of weeks so hopefully you will get to see a picture of her and Anna. I am hoping to arrange a family group photo because the last one was 10years ago. Hard to believe it has been that long.

Gerard has taken on caring for Anna while I figure out a balance between school and work. He is amazing with her. She is thriving from his one on one attention. I did chuckle when he told me it was hard to get things done with Anna in tow. My reaction was REALLY I would not know? More on him in another post in a much more serious nature so stay tuned.

So when he is out with Anna he knows how much I feel like I am missing so I usually get 2 or 3 random pictures of what they are doing. I love it. He is no photographer but some of the pictures are so candid of our "Anna do it girl" that I just have to laugh. I was thinking about doing a picture post with some of his pictures. The quality is not great because they are from his phone but they are unique.

In the spirit of every entry to the blog is better with pictures I will end with a few of the 600 I took this week.
Trying to climb a tree

This is Anna's mad face. We are teaching her about Mad, happy, sad and angry faces. She really puts on a show if you ask her to do one.

I will admit the slide was a lot of fun. Are you blinded by my legs?


Hans on his birthday. Carring his toys like this is his new thing.

Anna was rocking the bunny and singing 'Rock a bye baby' then she told the baby "No crying, Anna got you."

Anna putting sunblock on her horse. Have to avoid a sunburn after all.

Feeding Coco candy. She thinks this is her dog but really Coco belongs to La-La. No worries Coco spit out the candy she is more of a savory eater.

Anna combing Gerard's hair


Flowers from my garden

So that is most of our week in pictures. We have been busy.

4 comments:

JennStar said...

I know the cure to white legs!! A trip to Florida!! In a few short months, they'll be perfect! (and I type this with a chuckle, because you should see my Floridian-white legs. An oxymoron, for sure! :o) )

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

She looks awesome. . .and your legs??? Really?? I was just at the pool today. . .Memorial Day weekend. . .and saw entire--or mostly entire--bodies of the most amazing whiteness!! me included. Have fun y'all!

Alena said...

Anna's hair looks so pretty! And so are your flowers :).

Anonymous said...

I love Anna spraying the detangler in Gerard's hair. I'm sure his hair needed that. :-)

I have white legs too. my husband teases me and tells me if I were and Indian my name would be "white leg"