Sunday, May 8, 2011

My first time

I can not believe I just kissed Anna and Gerard and walked into the airport alone. What a different feeling. This is the first time I have been so far away from Anna. Originally Gerard was going to take a vacation day because being away from both of us is difficult but now I do not have to worry about that. What a big relief.

They have a bunch of fun stuff planned for this week. I plan to get a ton of reading for school done if I do not get distracted. Anna cried and told me "Mommy stay Anna" I told her I had to go so she switched it to "Anna go." When I told her she could not go there were some tears. Daddy is way better at getting her to settle down. Out came the portable DVD player so she was happy and told me so. One more big hug and they were off.

I am boarding now so wish me luck.

1 comment:

JennStar said...

I hope it's a good trip!!! Anna and Gerard will have a great time together, but I'm sure she will be super excited to see you when you get back!!