Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Missing my guys

At home Anna is always looking for her guys. I so wish I were home right now even though being where I am is so important. I miss my guys. I was trying last night to upload some pictures I took of Anna and Hans before I left bit for some reason I was not able to do so. I guess this will have to wait until I get home.

I have learned a few interesting things while I have been away. I think I have found my main research topic for my course studies. I will spare you all what it is because honestly even I think it is quite gross.

I hope to be able to connect with La-la and Anna later today. I miss Anna like crazy. I am so glad I am off this weekend.

On a different note I have learned that I can take my time with the courses. I do not have to have them completed before 2015 as long as I am enrolled on a program. Now I just have to determine if I want to complete this as a full time student or part time. I still need to think about this so I have not committed to anything yet but I am leaning towards part time.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Joy --- I know exactly what you're feeling. When I was in Philadelphia last month for our national OT conference, it was the first time in two years that I was away from Kristina more than 36 hours.

It was grueling but thank God for Skype and cell phones! I do have to say, the reunion was priceless at the airport -- lots of "happy tears"!

Wishing you safe travels and a touching reunion!

~Laura :)