Friday, May 6, 2011

Dear Anonymous (Julie W.)

Dear Anonymous,
I feel like there have been so many times that I have started a blog post with this same title. This time I just could not get you out of my mind. Julie for you to reach out to me about your situation is exactly the reason why I wrote about Our Big News. For those who may not read the comments here is what she wrote:

Anonymous said...
Joy
I enjoy your blog so much. My husband was laid off 2 years ago, and he is still looking for a full time job with benefits. We are struggling, but luckily we are making it (barely) and we appreciate the few silver linings that there are. Anyways, if you could squeeze in a prayer that Chris W. in Illinois could find a job, we'd appreciate it! I love your positive attitude and like I have said before, I just love your little blog, it is so hopeful and full of love for your little family.
Julie W.


I love this blog mostly because of people like you, Julie. I know so many prayed for Anna, Gerard and I over the past couple of years and have never told us. Gerard and I usually talk about pretty much every post and all the comments that I receive. After I posted about Our big news and I received your comment Julie I thought long and hard about your situation. Gerard was asleep but I felt that waking him up was the right thing to do so I did. We read you comment together. That night we prayed together for you and your situation.

I will say that I got an overwhelming feeling of relief. Again I know you all will think I am crazy but Julie I just wanted you to know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Please when your husband gets the job that he needs for your family please email me or comment. I will remember you.

2 comments:

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

Prayers added from the Harrison's for Julie and Chris.

Anonymous said...

Wow, just wow!! And thank you!! I am in shock right now, and I don't even know what to say. But thank you will do for now. I will be back. And thanks!!!

Julie W.