Monday, September 20, 2010

Then and Now--Love them

Saturday Gerard and I took Anna on the boat we were talking about it being just a year since she first got on a boat. Her first trip was about 5 minutes long. Saturday we were on the larger of his two boats. I suggested that we take her on the small boat because this is the same week we took her out for the first time.

When I was looking back I realized that my favorite picture of Gerard, Papa and Anna was not part of that post. This picture is one of her favorites too actually the one she took to school in case she gets sad.

So Sunday we decided to go crabbing which she loved! Yes we let her touch the bait, no she is not driving fast and is sitting on Gerard's lap. Our little girl is afraid of nothing.





Last year




Here is another set of then and now pictures:
Last Year

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow, she went form being a baby to a little girl in just one year!!
Love your blog so much!! And when do we get to see a picture of Gerard?? (maybe even a slice of him or his eyes or mouth or something!!)

Melissa said...

Gerard is the Mr. Wilson of the blog! Gotta love that.

It is amazing how fast they grow, but yet we don't get to notice it. Colby still looks the same to me, until I look at old photos. Yikes! Where are our babies? Now we have such a big boy and a big girl.
Melissa

Dede said...

Amazing how much she has changed in a year. I can't believe how long her hair is now! I love that she's not afraid to touch the bait.

Ms. Elaine said...

what a difference a year makes....glad you posted both last year and this year....big change....sweet little girl.