Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby

We are at Walt Disney World!!! We got in late last night just the three of us. The plane ride down was great. I felt like we got up to a cruising level then we were landing. The resort (Carribean Beach) is very nice but next time I would stay at the basic Disney resort instead.

This is the first time for Anna and the first time for Gerard since I think 1976. I laughed because for as many different places we have flown, we have never flown into Orlando together. He asked me if they were going to bring the steps up to the plane? No Gerard we are not in Russia we will take the monorail to the main airport.

I purchased the 10 pass for us with the water park option. He thought I was crazy but he now understands that I am right. Mark this down the first time in 20 years. My dear friend Lynn gave Anna a Disney gift card with which I bought Anna an autograph book and the funnist picture of the three of us on the Buzzlight Year ride. Gerard is a Space Ranger!

Can I say I LOVE the Fastpass system. We covered more of Disney then I ever thought we would have. I got the standard picture where the artist cuts it out of black paper, all framed and ready to hang.

We are on our way back to the resort for a nap. Anna is out cold in the backseat. We are planning on going back for the fireworks tonight and a water park tomorrow. I have so much more to say about this trip. but I thought let me get some of it out of my head now.

Happy Birthday Baby!

9 comments:

Ms. Elaine said...

Happy Birthday Anna! So glad you are all having a good time. Can't wait to see pictures.

JennStar said...

Wowsers- we are going over tomorrow (just hubby and I- celebrating our anniversary!). I'm going to email you- not sure of your plans, but if we happen to be in the same park at the same time, I'd love to meet up for a quick hello!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Anna! Whata great way to celebrate. I'm curious to know how she reacts to the characters. Can't wait for photos!

amy said...

Happy Birthday! What a beauty :)

Nancy said...

What a great way to celebrate! Happy Birthday, and have a great time!

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

Awwww, happy birthday, Anna!!! Can't wait to see all the fun pictures!!! Surely Gerard will let us see a family picture as a birthday present to Anna? ;-) I am glad you all are having a great time!!!!

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

Awesome!! Can't wait to see pictures.

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday sweet little Anna. The trip to Walt Disney World is a terrific birthday present. Enjoy every moment with your family. I can't wait to see your pictures. Disney is one of my favorite trips to take. We were there in June and I had blogged w/ pictures about it back then. So happy for you all.

Janet said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Anna! It is a joy to watch you grow! Janet