Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I Found Another Thing to Buy-Robeez



Okay, I was very busy surfing the FRUA website and I came across a discussion about shoes for Little Bean. I have to say I have already purchased some bigger sizes but I was very conflicted about what I would take with me. I saw these beautiful Ugg boots but I decided to wait.

To hear me talk you would think I am traveling next week but I am not. I just like to be prepared. On the FRUA website everyone was saying ‘do not worry you can buy shoes when you are there they all wear Robeez shoes’ so I started searching for these on the internet to see if I could get a picture of them.

All I can say is how cute are they. I love the different designs. My little nephew loves his Crocs but I was thinking open shoes and Siberia in January are probably not a good mix. I just can not decide which ones to buy.

From what I read on the Web site these shoes are made of leather and very easy to put and keep on the baby. Plus there were so many different designs. I love them all. These will be the new baby gift that I give my friends.
Here is the official web site. I also found them on EBay.

8 comments:

Deb said...

Not sure if they're the same brand or not but you can find them in Target and Walmart too incase you want to touch and feel.

I can't wait to be able to buy some of those. Unfortunately there aren't many gender neutral.

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

These ARE the best shoes for little ones learning to walk. I LOVE the dump trucks!!! Owen would absolutely love some of those. We were given some with puppies on them for Owen, but he was already too big for them when we came home! We're saving them for our next little one though :) He got some from Target, but they rubbed his ankle, and although they were cheaper, they weren't as comfy and durable as the Robeez are. Robeez do make great gifts, and all of the designs are so much fun!

junglemama said...

What cute shoes! Hoping little bean joins your family soon.

God Bless.

Troy and Rachel said...

The shoes are adorable - I'll have to check them out!!

Anita said...

VERY adorable! Also, about crocs, they have them with fleece inserts now, I saw them at the Bon Ton this week.

Carey and Norman said...

Hi Joy. We loved the Robeez; however, the crocs are better for wet or snowy weather. The Robeez are more like a suede or leather on the bottom and do not keep moisture from penetrating. They are wonderful for the indoors and we would highly recommend them.

Glad all is going well and you are making progress!

Shane & Marie said...

I had seen these shoes on coolmompicks.com and thought they were adorable. I didn't realize they wore these there as well.

Jillybean said...

hey it's jill!! i don't really know how to work this site but i started my blogg :) can i like add you or something as a friend? well i love you