Monday, November 5, 2007

Tagged!

I have been tagged. I guessed that eventually it would happen. My friend Anita is the one who passed this task to me. Anita is a fellow blogger who is planning to adopt an older child domestically.

So here are the rules for being tagged.

Rules: Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.

1. I love to go to the beach but I burn extremely easily. I do not swim very well but love to be in the ocean.

2. I am scared to become a mother. I have wanted to become a mother for as long as I can remember but what if I am not a good mother. What if I do not I do not show my child enough love or understanding.

3. I am one of those people who try to practice what I preach. I think I give too much advice and I think that annoy people.

4. I love all things handmade. I like to figure out how things are made and try to recreate them.

5. My friends laugh at me because I always have a calculator very close by. I am constantly adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing numbers.

6. I love to read books while driving. Just making sure that everyone is still awake. I listen to them as I drive. My drive to work is about 30 minutes so I spend this time listening to books. My friends think this is funny. Gerard laughs at me he said it is not possible to read a book while driving but I say it is.

7. I love china. Gerard jokes that I have enough china for 150 people to come to dinner. The funny thing is that he is probably right.

8. I love to decorate my house I am always on the look out for new things to put out. When I say new I usually mean new to me. I love all things old and well wore. This drives Gerard crazy but I just can not help it.

Now I have to pass this task off to others. I am tagging Becky, Rachel, Debbie, Carey and Suz

3 comments:

Anita said...

The calculator fetish is funny! Thanks for doing the list!

Troy and Rachel said...

Another goos way to learn about each other. I'll be working on my list soon! Thanks for the tag.

Susan said...

I want china so bad!! We never had a bridal registry when we married so I never picked out china. Now that we are married it is not real high on the priority list to buy. All I have is Christmas china but that doesn't work at Thanksgiving. Tell Gerard that I "get" your drive to collect china. :)