Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Documents Faxed for Review

Well,
I have to say that soon my life will be put back in order. I guess I am no different then anyone else when it comes to gathering the needed documents for an international adoption. Today I sent putting the documents in order and faxing them to my coordinator for her review.

I hope that all the documents are right but who knows. I am sure that I could not get this done the right way on the first time out the door. I am waiting on the I-171 and on document from the State of New Jersey about the agency who did my home study. Once I receive the letter from the State I guess the next step is to get it all apostilled. I have seen a picture on someone's blog where they took a picture of all the documents after they were apostilled. I think that looks pretty cool. I can not wait until I can take that picture.

Let the wait bring. I am feeling confident today so bring it on.

On a side note about waiting for little bean, every year my family tries to get away. This year I was the only one who could not get away because I had dog sitting issues. This year I wanted to rent a beach house in North Carolina for the whole family. I know if I reserve the house the accreditation will come right away. So I intend on looking this weekend.

Under penalty of death I was asked to clean up the dinning room by Gerard. Okay death is a little strong. See I have had these papers spread out for the last 2 weeks. So as he asked so nicely I have cleared a spot for dinner. Really he told me he was going to hide the computer and my papers if I did not stop obsessing about getting the Dossier done. I jus keep looking at these papers over and over. Add to that reading on the FRUA website and little else has been done around here.

2 comments:

Deb said...

I am the same way. Don't want to do anything but adoption related. Glad you're getting everything done so swiftly and easily.

Anita said...

The paperwork is endless! It requires a LOT of room!