Wednesday, October 24, 2007

New video as Promised

Well, I know everyone already knows that I am a little computer illiterate. I have tried for a couple of days to upload some video of my day at the park with my sister Julie and my nieces. Well I have been very unsuccessful. I tried to upload it to the blogger site and to youtube and was unsuccessful in both areas. See I spliced together the video and I have a feeling that this could be part of the problem although I did it the same way I did the Sands Implosion.

I am determined to get this video uploaded because I feel that I need to be very good at this for future use. I am hoping that I will master this by the time I travel to Russia because as we all know it is very important to have a video history of where our children come from. I have always envied people who make it look so easy. I am trying to think of challenges like this one as a Parenting Prep Class. If my child is anything like me or Gerard then I will need 24 hour Parenting Prep Classes until he or she arrives.

I think the art of taking pictures and video should be covered somewhere when you become an adult. I hope and pray that with time I will improve and be able to just point, shoot, edit and view like it was second nature. When in reality I like Gerard do not like to have my picture taken or to be video taped. Pictures of me are rare. I know everyone is saying to themselves that there are a ton of pictures of her on this blog. Well let me tell you over the years I have become very camera shy.

I am sure that this has to do with the extra weight that I have put on over the years or it is from the fear of watching myself age. I think it might have to do with a disagreement that I had with a family member about childhood pictures. I just stopped taking pictures and stop posing for pictures. I am trying to get past all of that as best as I can. I have put this on my list of things I would like to change about myself along with about a million other things.

But back to pictures, I find that I am draw to the blogs that have the most pictures. These are the ones that I enjoy reading the most. So please excuse the fact that these videos are sideways I could not figure that part out. Spliced together they are really funny. I decided to make a video diary of everyone in the family while we are waiting for things to get done. This is still only part of the day. Maybe once I am able to figure out how to post a spliced video I will postvideo of everyone in my family and their thoughts about waiting for Little Bean.

Jaime is the master at this playground toy.




Jillian as Wilma Flintstone.




Jennica as Betty and Joy needing help to keep her pants up.




The quote of the day comes from Jillian "If you want to freak people out poop in the tub. It does it every time!"

1 comment:

Anita said...

You guys are all crazy! What a great time! Yabba Dabba Doooo!