Sunday, October 21, 2007

Family Fun Time

Family and being with my family is very important to me. Some say that I put too much emphasis on family but I do not think so (at least most of the time). I love spending time with my nieces and nephews as well as my sisters. I think it is fair to say they make me a little crazy as I am sure that I make them a little crazy as well. I think that is what family is a about. I also think that worrying about a person is one way to show that you care about someone. I know that they probability worry about me as much as I worry about them. Gerard thinks I am crazy at time for worrying about everyone when in reality he worries about everyone too.

So this weekend I was able to spend time with my family this weekend. Jennica my niece was able to come down from Connecticut. I was so happy to see her because I usually only get to see her every couple of months. The trip is a long one to New Jersey.

So I was able to get some things checked off my list on Saturday. I think the stars are in alignment because I was able to get some pictures of all my nieces in one spot. This has not happened since 2001. When I look back at those pictures on the beach they all look so different. The biggest change has been to Little Joy (The Little Bozz). She has easily grown a couple of feet to become the tallest girl in the family.

I decided to take them all to Wal-Mart to get the family portrait done. I was lucky to get Eric (Jillian’s Husband) but unlucky to not get Greg (Jaime’s FiancĂ©e). Unfortunately, we had no choice but to get it done on Saturday because Eric haVideo s to get back to Coast Guard school and then they are moving to Washington State. Greg was putting a roof on their house and I have to agree with Greg the roof was more important.

So after the portraits were done I came up with the idea to video tape everyone’s thoughts and feelings about Little Bean. So we went to the park in town. Well I have to say we got some really funny things on video and even funnier things when the video was off. In all the day was very fun and productive for me. I just want them all to know that they will be a big part of Little Bean’s life and thank you for putting up with my crazy demands for pictures and video. As Gerard says “You always want the most impossible pictures.” Well Gerard you are right and I got them and here they are.

Random pictures at the park of the Girls and Eric



I hope be able to upload the videos to the blog either tomorrow or the next day. So there is more of this day to come.

2 comments:

Suz said...

Hey Joy,

Saw your post on FRUA. I've got you listed on my blog links.

I hope you found lots of blogs to read! The blog community is awesome support.

Anita said...

These are great pics! It looked like such a fun time!