Monday, September 24, 2012

The fourth and final!

Birthday celebration for Anna is now complete. I am sure that we went over board and I know we went about 50 dollars over budget but in all I think it was worth every penny. Anna truly had a wonderful time. I am glad that Gerard pushed for the parties. Yup, it was him and not me.

I have been struggling a bit lately with anxiety. It seems the only places that I feel safe or anxiety free are at home and work. It all started on my trip to Myrtle Beach. I am hoping that it will resolve soon. In the past I have had this happen to me before and I have been able to over come it but it takes some time.

We had her second party at a small amusement park about 25 minutes from our house. The amusement park has a pirate theme working so we went with it. I would love to post pictures but other children are in them so I will need to refrain. In all the day was beautiful. The weather was perfect, cool but not cold. The sun was shining. Anna was tickled that so many of her friends were able to come to celebrate. I know some of these children from last year and some are new. It was nice to get to meet some of the parents too. Thank goodness Gerard was off because he did most of the talking mostly which is a BIG switch up for us.

I have at least two more things I want to write about this week while they are still fresh in my mind. For now I have homework to complete. Off to read a million pages about pharmacology.

No comments: