Monday, December 7, 2009

I figured out why...

So since Thanksgiving Anna has been putting everything up her nose. Strange I thought because she never did this before. What is different?

I have plucked stickers, crayons and yes even crackers out of her nose the past 2 weeks. Actually, it reminded me of a time when I was about her age. I had stuffed 2 shells up my nose. Was it an accident...Nope I remember doing it, intended on doing it. The adventure cost my parents a trip to the ER. Yes my Mother still has those shells. They were very expensive shells after all.

So my sister and Sloan came over to my Mother's house last night in preparation for another trip to NYC tomorrow. My Mother is now on oxygen. So yesterday Anna seized her moment when my Mother took off her oxygen. Anna grabbed in and stuffed it up her nose.

So that is what is different. I have to say it did make my Mother laugh.

3 comments:

jaimejaimelynnlynn said...

so i was thinking... before you leave tomorrow you need to show me the baby/toddler Heimlich and CPR so i can be prepared for anything! I need to know! Love you~!

Anonymous said...

this is anna nanny the one with oxgen if all of you would have seen how fast she was you would have had a good laugh too i cant remmber just what happened but that qiuck she had with the tube and took off like this is my moment she is so smart?

Pam said...

Hi Anna's Nanny!!! Yes I swear they move like lighting at that age.
I agree with Tammy like Mother.. like Daughter! Or as my mom would say the apple doesnt fall far from the tree!