Saturday, November 21, 2009

Potty talk

This morning Gerard and I had decided that we wanted to do 'something' but we were not really sure what to do. I hope to be able to get some Christmas type photos today in the hopes of getting my Christmas cards ready to mail out. I secretly like to be the first to send them out. Since only a few of my family members send out cards it can be quite easy to do.

Gerard had left to get my car washed, vacuumed, an oil change and tire rotation (I ignore that stuff thank goodness he does not) I picked up the house. Does anyone else feel like they are constantly picking up. Anna came to me grabbing her diaper so off to change her diaper. For fun at times I put her on the pot with a book mostly to just keep her busy. Well today she got up what a surprise she left. Poop and pee-pee! We flushed after a picture of course that I will stare you all from seeing. I did text it to a couple of people I will admit.

I am so amazed by the things that she just does. We are not actively or were not actively potty training. I really only put it there so that its addition to the bathroom and use would not be scary. Today is a good day.

6 comments:

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

Awesome!!! I bet if you actually "tried" to train her it would happen really fast. . .it only took us one weekend. . .

Pam said...

Way to go Anna!!!! Joy, did you do the POTTY DANCE? I'll fess-up. We did the Potty Dance, We even called Daddy at work and Nova told him he had to do the potty dance. Guys at work got a kick out of it and told her about it the next time they saw her. Never looked back. When she ready I bet it will be a breeze!

Jane and Jim said...

Congrats Anna, way to go girlie! We are FINALLY potty trained - Kara is DONE! YAY!!! It took us a L.O.N.G. time for her although Cooper was pretty fast... you never know with kids.

Melissa said...

Yeah! That's a grerat start. I think she's ready to try potty training! Good news!
Melissa

PattiL said...

Wow! Big girl! No luck here:(

Amy said...

It's so great to introduce the potty in this non-pressuring way. We did it w/ our 2-year old and he even came to think of it as a toy. When it came time to full on potty train he was at least familiar and not scared of it. And good for Anna for actually going in it!