Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Did you see that moon last night

Yes it looked like a full moon last night but that is not the one I am talking about. Let me elaborate. I took Anna to the mall because Gerard needed us out of the house for a while. Great I thought let me take Anna for some pictures.

Anna is just like you would imagine, to say she is full of energy is a serious under statement, wiggly, fast able to jump tall buildings and all. So I am continuously picking her up and she is wiggling.

Well her foot got caught in my jean pocket and I guess they are a size too big because down they came. So that is my 'Moon over the Mall story!'

13 comments:

Kellie said...

Sorry...but...I am seriously Laughing...
Only because, I have been in your shoes before.
I hope you had fun at the mall anyhow. :)

MtnGirl said...

THAT is hilarious! I mean, oh the embarrassment, but so funny! And so good of you to share that story with us! :-)

Chickie said...

aww bless your heart!

anna is just adorable by the way!

findingourdaughter said...

OMGosh, sorry, but that is hilarious!!
Did anyone see or notice?
Did you buy some new jeans while you were there?
Good reason to go shopping!!

Julie said...

Hilarious!!!

Melissa said...

Well, it gives you a reason to buy some new clothes! What a riot! I guess Anna knew you needed a good laugh. I know we are laughing. What a cute story.
Melissa

Nicole Brueck said...

HAH! That is funny! Life with kids is NEVER dull......

Matt and Carla Morgan said...

Oh, Joy! That is too funny :)

I love following along with your Anna-antics.

cm

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

I am laughing so hard right now...thank you for the laugh Joy. Sorry that it happened though. Something you won't forget I am sure.

Anonymous said...

:)

Pam said...

I am laughing so hard!!!!!!!!! Same thing happened to me when I was carrying Nova into the grocery store one evening(she was squirming, wanted to walk. My DH was with us and with a straight face said at least its evening when the Moon is suppose to be out. Then he took Nova's hand and looked at me and said You know they sell belts for that problem. Thanks for the laugh!! Good way to start the day.

JennStar said...

Priceless Mommy-moments for the memory book! Can't ever have enough of them!! :o)

Dede said...

Hey I saw the security video of this on You Tube and it was hilarious! Not really, bet I scared you there for a second though. ;-)