Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm DONE!!!

My last homework assignment has been submitted. What a relief!! I just can not believe that this is done. When I started back to school I have to my reasons were really scientific. I was bored. I remember some one telling me once when I said I was bored that that was a sign of a boring person. Well I did not like that comment at all so I said what the heck I can take a class or two.

4 years later I am done. The crazy thing is that I think I going to start taking classes toward my MSN. Honestly, taking classes keeps me busy and I feel like I am getting something done. I do have a few things that I need to get done that I can not get done when I am in school. Like the quilt that I started for the baby 10 years ago.

4 comments:

Carey and Norman said...

Congrats with being done. I did the same thing right before getting pregnant. Luckily, I finished shortly after beginning our adoption. I don't know that my focus would have been good enough to do both.

I was excited to hear of your agency news. Hopefully you will hear news soon.

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What an accomplishment. And you are not a boring person, and I haven't even met you in person. . .yet!!

Matt and Carla Morgan said...

Congratulations!!!

cm

Kevin T. said...

Hi Joy, Congratulations! That is so great. Reading your blog makes me feel like going back to school! Talk soon...Teresa