Monday, August 20, 2007

My First Blog & My First Posting

This is my first time blogging. The concept is new to me and probably my family and friends. Gerard and I have decided this was a good way to keep everyone up to date with our adoption. This is an exciting time for both of us with that being said we have been bombarded with many different questions and concerns about the adoption process. I am hoping that this blog will help everyone to understand where we stand. We need the support of our family and friends to make this process an easy and enjoyable one for everyone. We are very excited about the potential of us becoming parents. I hope that everyone that reads this blog understands that Gerard and I are both in agreement with adopting a child. This has been something that both of us have talked about for many years. We want to share this experience with everyone who wants to be a positive influence during this very important time in our lives.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Congrats on starting a blog! It's great fun! I hope your family and friends are supportive of your adoption plans.