Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pictures only

Is it possible that I have not downloaded pictures since the first of the year? Well that is what my camera says is so! How about just a few pictures from the past month?

A picture of the jar I made tonight to start saving for my Disney cruise in 2013. Thought about buying a new bank then thought "I bet I could make one that is just as nice" so I did. This bank cost me nothing.

Anna busy playing with her people

Hans gets more grown up everyday

Now that my Mother is retired I am put her to work making a tu-tu for Anna. It did turn out very nice

We only have gotten snow once this year. I could not pass up the opportunity to have her make a snowman. This reminds me of her very first snowman




If my memory serves me correctly I think Hans was on his knees. He is getting to be one big boy

Anna figured out how to safely take her baby for a ride in her car...LOL

I had to hide the cheap red lip stick otherwise she would want a red nose everyday.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Very cute pictures. Are you going on the Russian Adoption Cruise July 2013?? I am thinking about it just need to make the call to reserve a cabin. I think it will be great to meet everyone. My son has been home from Ekat Russia for almost 2 years

Beth

Anonymous said...

I love how Anna chose to carry her baby in the car. LOL~!