Friday, December 2, 2011

Pinterest

I have a new love. Pinterest...anyone else a part of this site? I love crafts, decorating and the photo tips that are posted on this site. I found this really neat reindeer ornament that I plan to do with Anna and the family this Christmas. I would love some suggestions of people to follow on this site.

Today I decided Anna and I are going to spend the day together. Hopefully I will be able to get an appointment to have her pictures for Christmas done. I would also love to get a few cookies made. What a beautiful today is going to be.

4 comments:

Naomi said...

Thanks for the recommendation. I am on the waiting list due to the overwhelming interest! I could look all day long and still find something new!

Lesley said...

I'm a pinterest addict!


Just showing some love from http://mrslesleybaker.blogspot.com/

<3

Trisha said...

It's a problem, really! My issue is I try all the cooking pins and ignore the ones about working out.

cupcake's mom said...

Pinterest is so addictive - love it!