Sunday, January 17, 2010

Shear Frustration!

Jillian my niece is in Florida, she is the one who mainly stays with Anna when I am at work. As a selfish favor I told Jillian that I would love to watch the dog. I say it is a selfish favor because the dog is too cute for words and I really do love Coconut. She is so full of energy and loves to be cuddled.

Here is were the frustration comes in! Anna loves to feed Coconut but Coconut is not such a big eater well when you are about 6 lbs how much can you eat. Anna thinks that Coconut should eat when ever she thinks she is hungry. Anna will carefully bring Coconut the bowl of food, switch it to another bowl, then mix it with the water then back to another bowl.

Anna has even gone so far as to open the refrigerator in the search to find anything that Coconut will eat. I feel like I am looking into a mirror. Anna welcome to my world!

3 comments:

jaimejaimelynnlynn said...

Too funny!! Is Anna acting like a little mamma?

Laura said...

Oh, I know that world so well!!! Glad to see I'm not the only one trying to find something for my babe to eat...

~Laura :)

sunset pines farm said...

Mine is 11 and I still count the number of peas she puts in her mouth.
By the way, I had to tell you this. A dear friend of mine who is a very talented artist has recently joined us on the pet shelter foundation board and is painting people's pets for a donation to the shelter. She is fabulous, by the way, and sells her expensive art all over the world. I was at her house last week and she told me she wanted to paint MoJo. She has already started, and thinks she will be done by Valentine's. She wants me to give the portrait to my husband as a surprise gift. I thought that was really special. And, I was able to talk to her without crying, which is a big improvement and in no small way due to your encouragement.