Friday, January 22, 2010

It would not be an apostille if

Like usually the apostilles in New Jersery are proving to be a challenge. Yes Governer that was me at the state house the other day wanting to talk to you. For those of you who know me you all know that I am telling the truth. Yes I paid extra to have the apostille done overnight, yes I drove out to Trenton with Anna 2 days in a row (a 4 hour tour) to find out that it was done because this was the Governers first day and "things" were not signed.

So today I made a third trip to Trenton to pick up the document because I got the call that it was done and low and behold guess what??? Nope not done! Yes I am sitting in the lobby waiting and yes I may be making another trip request a meeting with our new Governer about this matter. I have to have this Post Placement Report to Michigan by Monday. Yup I know cutting it close honestly though it was not my fault. If I have to drive it to Michigan I will!

Luckily for Anna today she is home playing with Nanny. Luckily for Gerard he is getting zapped today, unlucky for him he will be waiting for me to pick him up. Did I mention that I am about 2 hours away for him. Poor guy will have to suffer in the waiting room until I get there.

As for the weekend tomorrow we have big plans!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Ugh! More apostilles!!! Thankfully our agency handles our post placement reports. We just give them the photos and they do the rest. Hopefully we won't see another apostille for a little while.
Melissa

Beth said...

I feel your pain!!! I AM FIGHTING WITH MY CAR LOAN COMPANY about getting a certificate for the Judge in Ekat. Yes this paper is holding up my court date. I feel like I will need to DRIVE to Louisville KY to get what I need and I live in MA. Why oh why does Russia require sooooooo much paper work along with notarizing and apostiling! WHY!!!!

BETH

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

Oh Man!!! Our agency handles things for too. I sign and then give them a check fo the Secretery of the Commonwealth and that's all folks! Good luck!!

Rich and Jolynn said...

That is the ONE good thing about living in MI the apostille process is a lot easier. So happy we have reached the point of turning in our 1st PPR. One down and three more to go. :)