Monday, April 28, 2008

Quick Post I Promise

Wow I have been long winded! I just wanted to thank everyone for their concern about Dottie. She is about the same except I have not been peed on since the last time. I have an appointment for her on Thursday that is the first that they could get her in I guess because she is not acting like she is in pain. I ususally have to take her in May anyway because she has allergies and she will need a steroid shot soon. We think she is allergic to pollen because every may she turns pink.

I did give them my cellular number and I am on the will call list. That is the one good thing about working nights. I am home everyday. If someone cancels they will call me. I am only about 10 minutes from that Vet's office so I will be able to make it in if there is a cancellation.

Okay one quick thing when ever I am waiting for something anything lets fill in the blank with an adoption referral and I want to call my coordinator to just say 'Hi I'm still here." I put in a few road blocks because basically I would be calling her everyday. So last week I decided that I will call her on Monday just to say "Hi." So I just got up and was checking emails and finishing up on some school work.

Well I got an email from my coordinator. No not a referral but just a note saying "Hi, I know you are still there and call me if you have any questions." Okay I have not called her because really I do not have any questions other then the obvious but somehow I just feel better. I know that just sounds crazy but I am going to go with that at least until tomorrow.

3 comments:

Kevin T. said...

Hi Joy! That is good that you made an appointment with Dottie. It is always just good for peace of mind!
I know what you mean, it always makes you feel better to hear Anything at all from your agency, even if it is to hear Nothing at all. I hope you hear Something Great really soon!!

Becky and Keith said...

Great about the vet appt for Dottie! We always worry about our 4 legged babies, don't we?? I'm glad you heard from your agency! It's so nice for them to pop in and say hi! I hope you get good news soon!

junglemama said...

I hope you hear something real exciting soon!