Saturday, November 17, 2007

Nothing New

Well,
I have not heard anything from the USCIS about our I-171h. I hope to hear from them soon so that I can continue with the next steps of the process. I have to say I am surprising myself and Gerard as to how good I have been about the wait. Usually I am an instant gratification girl. I like to just get things planned and then done as soon as I think of them. One of the things that keeps going through my mind is I wonder if my child is born yet. See this is something that I do not know yet. I can only hope and pray that if little bean is born that someone is caring about him or her right now. So that is my pray to God tonight.

Dear God,
Please watch over my little one. Let him or her know that I am doing everything I can to get him or her home as soon as possible. Thank you for letting everything fall into place for us.
Love Me.

I am off for Thanksgiving this year but I have to work on Christmas Eve. I have to say I do not mind working Christmas Eve this year because I am hoping to be off for next year and maybe Little Bean will be home. The holidays seem to come so fast. I hope that I will have some news about the I-171h before Christmas.

No comments: