Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Every August...

Anna came home from Russia on August 19, 2009. Where did the time go? I remember taking her to the beach for the first time when she was only home a few days. Every year since then I have taken her to the garden at the one room school house that my Mother attended as a child to take her picture. My how she has grown.

These are the same black eyed susans as in the previous pictures.



I could just squeeze and kiss those cheeks



I just love her little baby feet she is now wearing a size 8.5 when she got home they were barely a size 3


These are from 2011.





Yes the dress above is the same dress from 2009.

Below are the pictures from 2010.




I still love looking at them.

The pictures below are the ones that I took when she was first home in 2009.




I love seeing how much she has grown.

4 comments:

Deb said...

Amazing! She is so sweet and beautiful.

Melissa said...

It is so sweet to see those photos. She certainly has grown and become so much more beautiful. She was a cutie before but now you can see the love in her eyes.
Melissa

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

She really has grown so much! I think her face has matured a lot in just this past year. She is really beautiful, Joy. Really beautiful!

Janet said...

I just love seeing those pictures again! :) Janet