Thursday, August 23, 2012

Cancer

I cut my vacation short for a number of reasons 1. was the weather got pretty yucky (cold and rainy) so we drive home the other night. 2. There was a creepy man that I keep running into which weirded me out. (personal safety is a priority) 3. I just could not be so far away this week. It felt weird and not fun at all.

For the past couple of months my family has been battling another cancer. La-La and Me-Me's (Hans' mommy) Dad was diagnosed with a progressive cancer. He has had a round of chemotherapy and radiation. Today he is loosing his leg to cancer...his entire leg from the hip down. He is a very young man (50) so we are all devastated waiting for him to get out of surgery.

I know many of you may pop in and out. If you could just take a minute to pray for them and their family I would appreciate it. He should be out of surgery around 2 pm.
Thank you

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Saying a prayer for all of you

Barb said...

So sorry to hear this - I'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

Janet said...

Sorry to hear this! I am Praying. How scary to hear about the creepy man! Janet