Saturday, November 20, 2010

We borrowed...

Me-Me's leaves. Last year Me-Me and I took the kids pictures in the leaves in my backyard. I will say my inspiration for those pictures were from another blog. As much as I loved those pictures I disliked how brown the leaves were when I got around to taking those pictures.

I remember Me-Me being a little nervous about putting her fresh clean baby in the dirt and leaves but once she saw how cute they looked we snapped away.

This year I have been waiting and watching for better leaves so to speak. The other day I got my chance. I had been watching Hans while Me-Me was working when I was dropping him off I realized Me-Me had been keeping some of the best leaves safe in her backyard. Out came the camera and rake. Together I think Me-Me and I got some pretty good pictures of these guys.

Who is up for a little before and after?

Fall 2009






Fall 2010







5 comments:

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

Awesome!

Ms. Elaine said...

Very nice! It is amazing how much they both have grown.....I will have to agree the color of the leaves is pretty this year but you do have some very cute pictures from 2009 too!

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

That was me who deleted the previous comment with a typo... Here's the mssg typo-free!

WOW...a year in toddler time in incredible! Great shots!

~Laura :)

Laura said...

still a typo -- I'm off to take a nap (in my dreams...)!