Saturday, November 10, 2012

We had snow!

Yes a little over a week past the biggest storm to hit my area since 1962 we had yet one more storm on almost the same path. Insert a big sigh. This time it was a snow storm. Crazy weather we are having here. I will tell you this is the first time Gerard has not been home in the morning to make a snowman with Anna. At first I was a touch sad, mostly because I love watching them play together. As I pulled into the driveway I saw Papa shoveling the walkway. I pulled out the snowman kit and together Anna and Papa made a snowman.

To say Anna loves having her Grandparents with us is a severe understatement.

 
these ones were taken the night before when the snow started to fall



 
She just loves the snow!

 
This is where I fine Anna about 75% of the time now...Sitting on Papa's lap.

 
These pictures make me smile and glad that they are with us.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Precious Pictures! Glad they are with you too! Praying as adjustments are made. so do get, How do I sleep as I worked night shift as a C.N.A. for years! Please pray for people from my home town in Colorado who are in New Jersey, New York as linemen they are staying in a storage unit. And a insurance adjuster. He needs to hire more helpers!Still praying for those who are without homes, Heat, Electricity, etc. Janet

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

God bless you all.