Thursday, November 1, 2012

Updated--Video of the destruction of Long Beach Island

Here is a video of my hometown. Many of these homes I recognize from just driving the main street on the island. On the side bar you can view a video that was taken earlier this week of Long Beach Island, NJ.

We were watching it and Anna asked why we were all so sad. She saw the beach and she got sad as well. Anna then asked me "Are all the Daddy's going to fix my beach?" I hope so baby, I hope so. If you click the title the video will fill your screen.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh I wish this link was working. I am so sorry to see the photos on the news. It must be heartbreaking. But thankfully you and your family are all safe and together.
Melissa

The Robins' Nest said...

Joy, I was thining of you and your family when the storm stuck. Hope you are all safe!! So sorry for all the destruction.

Janet said...

Watched the video so sorry for the loss. PRAYING!!! Janet

Ms. Elaine said...

Oh me. I am so glad you are safe!