Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Tooth Fairy

Did I mention how happy I was that I was awake and home when Anna lost her tooth? I am sure I did not. That morning before the party I did have a feeling that tooth was coming out very soon so I took one last picture of my little baby with all of her sweet little baby teeth. What an absolute blessing that was.

When we came home from the party I whipped up a tooth pillow. Gerard and I had plans to go out together alone that night. I was better with the whole missing tooth so I decided that we should go ahead and continue with our plans. My schedule in the up coming weeks is really tight so I knew it was that night or maybe not until December. We had to have a meeting with the man in a red suit if you know what I mean.

Gerard's parents came over to watch Anna while we were gone. We talked about putting the "tooth" into the pillow for the Tooth Fairy. Anna's reaction to that was priceless. "Oh no she can not come here and take my tooth...that would be like being a bully! You tell her no!" I told her that I would let her know if I saw her.

Grammy called once Anna was asleep to tell me that she put the tooth in the pillow walked into her room and put it under the pillow in her bedroom that got into my bed. I just love her so much because she cracks me up.

The morning came and we reminded her about the Tooth Fairy. She walked in to find the pillow with a few coins and her "tooth" she in the pillow. Anna told me "See Momma she is not a bully, she left my tooth."


This would be Anna's "tooth"

 
 
 
Here is the after picture with one tooth missing and one still loose.

5 comments:

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

I LOVE the tooth pillow! You are so creative. I need to do this. . .

sonflowerjax said...

Sooo cute!!! ...the pillow and of course that missing tooth smile!! :-)

Melissa said...

Love that pillow. She looks adorable. We got Colby a special dinosaur tooth box to put his tooth in. He moves around so much the tooth and any special surprise would get lost.
Melissa

Janet said...

I love the tooth pillow! Also the things your Anna says are so cute and funny! Janet

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys made it fine through Sandy! Is all well?

Alena