Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fancy foot project day

Okay I might be bias but Anna has the cutest little feet in the world but they are growing. Yikes! She is now in a size 9 shoe although it is still a touch big. Orignally, I had wanted to do a family foot project but Gerard felt a migraine coming on (actually I think he did not want me to paint his foot) so I changed it a bit.

Gerard is fearful that I am becoming a hoarder because I hang Anna's fancy projects on the wall. I laugh because I am totally disagree. If it were up to him our house would be completely bare of decorations.

So Monday night I knew that I wanted to complete a fancy foot project so I changed it from the one that I had planned on to one similar to this project I found of Pinterest. Gerard so wishes this site would have technical difficulties more often. LOL Here is the orignal project that I took my inspiration from Witch foot

Mine is a little different but I just used the paint and canvas that I had on hand. I think it turned out pretty cute. I plan on writting the words to one of Anna's favorite Halloween books on the edge of the canvas. Five Little Pumpkins by Dan Yaccarino

 
This is just a random picture from earlier in the day. She loves jumping into the back of his truck (while it is parked) and playing. The funny thing is she asked me to take her picture for Daddy who was mowing the grass so he could see her playing.


4 comments:

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

I love that project. It looks really cool!

Anonymous said...

I love your art projects!! They are wonderful and even better than the original samples that you got them from!!

Julie W. in IL!!

sonflowerjax said...

I love the foot project! Came out so cute! And, what a cutie pie!
Ps- Greg would totally pull a "migraine" too! :)

Janet said...

Love the foot project! It would be a fun one to do with my Grandsons Kindergarten class! Janet