Saturday, October 6, 2012

A certain little someone has...

a loose tooth. Yup, a couple of nights ago Anna woke me up to tell me that her tooth was loose. The lower one on the left side of her mouth is loose. I know this is suppose to happen but how can it be that it is happening now. Gerard was shocked and horrified in the morning when I told him about the tooth being loose. His exact words were "Impossible she is just a baby!"

Now I know that I am a bit over protective and a loose tooth is not an emergency BUT she is due for her cleaning so I will try to have her appointment moved up just to double check and confirm that the tooth is loose and okay.

Can you tell that she is my only child. Yes, I hear you all laughing at me but it is only making me smile.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Not laughing here, but smiling. They are getting so big. Colby has already lost both bottom front teeth. The tops have a little wiggle but still holding on. I can remember at 4 1/2 when the dentist asked if he really was only 4 because all 4 front teeth had already lost their roots. YIKES!! Seemed way too early for me.
Melissa

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

I think it all depends on when they got their teeth. If they are early, then they lose them early. Aidan was late and hasn't lost a single one!!! He keeps asking if they are loose though so I check them. . .daily!! : ) Happy Tooth Fairying!

Janet said...

When she looses it you will have to take a picture!I still have the first one Jolea lost! janet