Thursday, February 18, 2010

Random funny things

Honestly I can not believe that I have been missing for so long. Thinking and writing with a 2 year old is harder then I originally thought. I do however want to continue to document what is cute and not so cute about our journey. I had thought that at some point I might try to switch to Facebook but as funny as it might sound I feel more comfortable about writing here. With Facebook the status updates are thrown at you whether or not you want to read them. Here if anyone reads this it is because you want to. Not to say that I do not spend some time on Facebook but mostly that is reading everyone else's updates or playing games.

Anna has a little plastic dog that my niece Jaime has given her. I will explain why on another day. This little dog goes with us a lot and is great distraction. What I mean is rather then putting Anna in a time out for no having the best behavior I use distraction and it seems to work.

Which brings us to the other day I tried to get Anna pictures done for Valentine's day but life happened instead. Just as I was getting her out of the car seat Gerard called with car trouble right in front of the mall so instead I picked him and missed her appointment.

He needed something from Sears. Off to Sears we went where I have learned that Anna enjoys the tool department just as much as he does especially the lawn tractors. Both of them had to try them all out.

She jumped on and instinctively started to make race car noises...hmm where did she learn that from?




please note her dog was riding right beside her.

So the next day I was showing Jaime and Jillian the pictures as Hans and Anna were in the sink together right before Anna decided he needed a belly fart on his bottom.. I was telling them the story about the sounds she as making when Jillian started to laugh. Well apparently when she drives her places she talks to her rather then listen music which I think it great by the way. Part of that includes Jillian making loud driving noises such as screeching tires. Anna is very observant.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Cute!! One piece of advice is--if Anna is attached at all tot he plastic dog-->get another one just like it. In the even of a favorite item getting lost (and that dog looks kind of small), a back up can be a lifesaver!!

sunset pines farm said...

Her hair is getting so long!

Melissa said...

Very cute photos. Colby loves the tractors too. If he is good in the store, we let him ride them. Bribery! And I love that sweater. She looks so grown up and adorable.
Melissa

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

You have a future Nascar driver on your hands!!!

I agree about the difference between Facebook and the blog. . .besides, there are just some things I'd rather not put on Facebook!

You should see Aidan with the Tractors at "the Tractor Store" (aka Home Depot). Too funny!!