Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Could it really be possible?

I just can not believe that we are due for more snow. I read we might get close to 10 more inches. Here is my question who is going to get rid of the other 28 inches in my front yard???

We have been so busy here the past couple of days. I worked during the snow storm but was able to make it home before the big stuff came. I only got stuck in the street in front of my house. So a little digging in the street and some to get into the driveway.

The funny thing is usually everyone runs to the store and empty outs the milk and bread aisle. I did ensure that we had enough Keifer and snacks for Anna, Gerard and Jill. Jillian also went shopping to make sure we had EVERY thing we needed.

See this is what I love about my nieces they are unique, funny and enjoy life. Everyday events are just more fun when they are around. Just like shopping for a snow storm.





Yes she wanted the biggest one. Yes she tried it but was not jazzed by the lobster who knows maybe when she is older.

We did take Anna sledding but it was short lived about 15 minutes. She just would not keep those mittens on.



Yes that is "Wilson"



9 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the photos. She is just adorable. And Colby won't keep his mittens on either. Hmm. This snowstorm we might get some snow. Last time you southerners kept it all. We have nothing right now.
Melissa

sunset pines farm said...

We'll take your old snow...any snow!
"Wilson"-you crack me up. But so fitting!

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

I can't believe how much snow you guys are getting! Lexi loved the snow last March when we took her skiing, but this year, she wants nothing to do with it. (Guess we we got her out of Siberia just in time.)

Heidi said...

I spoke to my sister who lives on Long Island (that is where I grew up) and she said they could get 12 to 18 inches! You must be so tired of it by now. The snow pictures of Anna look great. I hope she is eating better for you. She is a beautiful little girl.

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

This snow is overwhelming, isn't it? Yikes. . .Love the Wilson picture! Anna looks sooooo happy. . .

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

This snow is overwhelming, isn't it? Yikes. . .Love the Wilson picture! Anna looks sooooo happy. . .

Pam said...

Oh Anna you can send me your lobster,Yummy!
Tell Wilson we hope he is feeling better!
As for the mittens, Ill share my trick. Put the mittens on before the coat than take an old pair of socks cut a small hole for the thumb put them on over the mittens then the coat. Because the socks run way up the arm it takes them longer to work out from under the coat. Nova had a hard time keeping them on too and we tried several different things this worked the best, good luck.
As for the snow sorry your on your own, we cant give it away either!! Love the pictures!!!

Jane and Jim said...

She's just toooo precious in her pink snow bunny suit!!!

Enjoy the snow - all we get is the overcast, wet, cold stuff - nothing pretty to look at...

Dede said...

Geez I don't know how all of you handle that much snow. I go crazy if the roads are icy for a day here. I never even thought about having to get to the grocery store and then them being out of food. I'm guessing Domino's doesn't make that 30 minute delivery in the snow. ;-)