Monday, June 23, 2008

Summer Time=Ice Cream!













What could be better then eating ice cream when it is hot outside? Okay I actually do not eat ice cream. I know I am very crazy. I just do not like it. I hate the way milk smells. I would rather have chocolate cake. Sounds very crazy I know. Even funnier is that Gerard is an ice cream hound. He counts the days until the local ice cream stores open. I get a phone call immediately when one is open.

This is even crazier I usually go to the ice cream shop and bring it home for him. I am sure these people are thinking she is back again?? How she eats a lot of ice cream! I am telling you he frequent at least 4 ice cream shops per week. Not including the ice cream sandwiches that are in the freezer. The worst thing is that he is only about 175 lbs. Stinker!

Gerard is hoping that the little guy is going to love ice cream too. He has big plans for eating ice cream with the little guy.

Before Dottie got her new diet she NEVER got table food. I was told very early when I got her that she is only to have dog food and treats. One nice thing is she never begged at the table. Well that has been thrown out the window. So I figured ice cream and cottage cheese is made with the same stuff (almost). So here she is with her first ice cream. I think she likes it.

5 comments:

Troy and Rachel said...

Dottie likes it!! My doggies love to lick an icecream bowl!And I agree- enough like cottage cheese to get away with it!!!

Kevin T. said...

Hi Joy, What adorable pictures of Dottie!! And I would bet that your new little one will Love ice cream too!!

Dede said...

I think she likes it! What's her favorite flavor? ;-)

Deb said...

Very cute! I can't believe you don't like ice cream!

Anita said...

Soo cute! I'm glad she's feeling better!