Sunday, February 10, 2008

Strange Dreams

I think I may be a little over worked because I have had the strangest dreams the past couple night. I think I must be reading blogs too late into the night. I have been dreaming about all the people from the blogs that I read. All of these dreams that I am having are so peaceful and happy. Usually I am plagued by night terrors.

Last nights dreams consisted of oddly enough Jane and Jim. I was in the room when a baby was brought to them. The baby was so beautiful sweet and quiet. He kept looking up at Jane with big round eyes. I could not tell what color these eyes were but I just knew it was Jane. The funny thing we have never met.

Then Dede was in the room all of a sudden we all were looking to her for parenting advice. Dede if you are reading this in my dream you were very confident and all knowing. I know this sounds crazy but I just thought I would let you guys know how much I am enjoying reading about your experiences.

4 comments:

Jane and Jim said...

OHHH, did you see two kids or just one??? That's so funny that we were in your dreams! I often have a dream that I'm in the plane on the way back with a baby boy in my lap. I can't wait for that dream to come true!!

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

You are too funny!!! I used to dream about what my baby would look like all the time. I guess when you are reading about everyone else's adoptions, it's easy for them to be in your dreams too! :)

Dede said...

I'm glad that I was the "Yoda" of your dreams. :-) How funny!

junglemama said...

How interesting. That is so strange. :)