Friday, February 15, 2008

Ready, Set, Apostille

Yesterday I drove 1 1/2 hours and picked up my updated home study. What a relief! I can not believe that I now hold everything that needs to be apostilled for the initial dossier. I have to say I am lucky to have the resources, the time and yes the patience to get all this done. Today I have spent much of the afternoon putting everything together so that I can send all these beautiful papers to Trenton, New Jersey.

I can not believe it. So many months of putting these papers together looking at them, keeping them safe in plastic cover sheets and re-reading them. The days of holding on to them are coming to an end. I do need to take a couple more pictures of the house and attachment to the notarized cover sheet because I did not read the directions properly. So Monday is the day. I will send it all out. Hooray!

5 comments:

Jane and Jim said...

Congrats!! Feels good huh??!~!!

Mark and Sinziana said...

That's great!!! Itsn't it an amazing feeling when the dossier is almost done!!
Sinziana

Becky and Keith said...

Wonderful news! You'll be so happy to see those gold seals!

Dede said...

Great news! Now you will have a chance to catch your breath and relax some.

Troy and Rachel said...

YAY!! So glad you have all you need! What a great feeling!