Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Anna' Christmas pictures

Today we had a snow day. This was the first of the season. In my area it looks like it was a bust. We only have a little more than a dusting on the ground and the streets are clear. Gerard is home sick...actually we are both sick. I feel exhausted and have a sore throat and his has the same. Anna on the other hand is a ball of energy. I have had a headache for over a day. Last night I must have said something about my eye ball popping out because this morning she looked me in the and told me. "Good your eyeball did not pop out last night."

So I wish I had been able to get pictures of her in the snow today but I just could not. Maybe later. Here are the pictures that I took last week for her Christmas card.


 
We used instant mashed potatoes for the snow.

 
I am not going to lie I think even when she is 40 I will make her wear a red nose for at least one picture.

No comments: