Monday, December 16, 2013

An early Christmas present

Today I got the pleasure of working the holiday shop at Anna's school.  There is nothing sweeter then seeing a bunch of kindergartners armed with 10 dollars and a list of loved ones. When Anna's class came in she was so excited.  She was bouncing in her chair. I can not tell you how much I enjoyed watching her be so excited to see me at school today. One of the other mothers took her shopping so everything was a surprise for me. I was pleasantly surprised by the shop and hopefully helped a few kids make some good choices. 

When I picked up Anna she was busting at the seams. There was no way she was going to be able to wait to give me my present.  Here it is. The most beautiful piece of jewelry I may ever own.

1 comment:

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

Oh!!!!! My heart melting! That's so wonderful.