Saturday, June 29, 2013

Horse sounds

I never want Anna to stop playing. To say I love to watch her play is a severe understatement. She is so creative. I love hearing her line up her guys and act out stories from her head. One of my favorite new saying that she has started to say is "Mom can I have Dad? I have not had him for a long time." He is really good at playing too. They make sounds and roll around on the floor. It is such a pleasure to watch.

As I type this she is making him a pretend ice cream cone. Chocolate for her and vanilla for him. This morning she had a bunch of guys tucked in around him. I snapped a few pictures so that I never forget how much I love them both.

We decided to go to breakfast. Which is one of my favorite things to do but because I work the night shift I almost never get to do. I almost never get to eat pizza which is another favorite...Back to the story. After we ate breakfast we decided on a trip to BJs to pick up flooring to place under the pool. Anna was in the cart pretending to be a horse, Gerard was pushing the cart. The two of them were making some pretty realistic horse sounds. Anna was hiding under the floor mats. I was following behind far enough to watch and close enough to hear them. I passed this lady to thought Gerard a little crazy with the horse sounds until she saw Anna pop her head up out of the cart.

I am still chuckling over this one.

2 comments:

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

Love that. When our men get down and do things on the kids level, life is precious. Awesome even.

Unknown said...

Stable mats provides best quality of insulation to your horse during winter seasons. Please visit: http://goo.gl/rIhMM0