Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Swimming lessons

I am sitting here at Anna's swimming lesson blogging in the hopes of getting caught up. The school year is coming to an end and we have been d
ebating what activites that Anna will be doing this summer. I like for her to stay busy so o e activitythat we have decided on is horseback riding camp. This morning I stopped by the horseback riding farm. I looked at the schedule and the camp for her age group was still available and will not interfere with our family vacation. I know Anna will be super excited about going there since in her mind EVERYTHING is a horse. She has such a passion for horses that I woild love to foster that feeling for her.

In other news Anna has really turned her attitude around concerning the babies. we have even been able to have two of them spend the night with us this past weekend. I think the difference is that the babies are starting to react to her. Lots of smiling. With each smile I can see her becoming more interested in them. Anna still has difficulty when they cry but over the past two weeks I have seen a big difference.

This past weekend we have done lots of shopping for our up coming trip. Gerard has no idea what to expect from the cruise as this will be his first cruise. I have even booked one of the axult dining experiences for us.  Swimming is over so bye for now.

1 comment:

Ms. Elaine said...

Love that you are doing horse camp....she will be in heaven for the week!