Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Third one gone

There are certain milestones that as a mother you hope you are able to be there for. I did not get to see many of those milestones for Anna. Well today was with her when she lost for third tooth. The first she lost with Gerard at a birthday party. The second one wax with Me-Me. Today it was my turn. We were snuggling on the sofa this morning. Anna asked me to hold her like a baby so I did. I do love those moments especially now that they are coming a whole lot less often. She started to wiggle the tooth and I could see that today was going to be the day. About an hour later the tooth was out. There was barely a drop of blood. we sent pictures to Daddy and called Papa right away.
I just love my sweet baby girl.

2 comments:

Ms. Elaine said...

She is growing up oh so fast! Take more pictures when she loses those top teeth....I think she will be singing the song "all I want for Christmans is my 2 front teeth"

Ms. Elaine said...

should proofread Christmas!